The Truth Every Parent of a Picky Eater
Needs to Know…
That You Won’t Find in Any Book
Do you ever feel frustrated because your child won’t eat certain things? Maybe fruits, veggies, the crust of their bread, or all the above & more?
Do you worry that your child will never be able to eat the right things in order to be healthy? Or that, even worse, you might be blamed for their pickiness?
Of course you want your child to eat broccoli, choose watermelon as their favorite food and stop eating all the sugar. But you’ve tried so many ways that you don’t know who or what to believe anymore. You just want the dinner battles to stop more than anything else, and you should!
That’s where I come in. My name is Jacky and I was a picky eater for almost 25 years. I remember what my mom did (and didn’t do) and I see how parents try to help their children out of picky-hood, but without the knowledge of what it’s like to be on the other side of things, it’s pretty much impossible to solve this problem.
Just a few years ago, I was still eating a kid’s menu diet, as I like to call it. You know, mac & cheese, pizza, pasta (with only butter), no veggies, no fruits, little meat and nothing healthy. Mostly processed food and dairy. I can tell you about what it was like being a picky eater, especially past the point where it was (more) acceptable. It wasn’t easy at all, and I know that while my parents and friends were doing things they thought might help me out of love, if often came across as pressure. I needed my own space and time to change. I was offered a job in China, I prepared for a huge change, and the first meal there, I tried everything on the table. I decided to change my life path from being a teacher to being a coach for picky eaters and the ones who want to better support them (that’s you!).
I created a method by refining what I already knew as a picky eater from my own experience by narrowing down what helped me and what didn’t. I interviewed picky eaters to see if they agreed with my mentality – and they did. I left out the time-wasting, money-sucking, energy-draining junk and kept all the good stuff, the most powerful stuff. That’s when the Beyond Picky Eating Program was born. I promise you, your situation is NOT hopeless.
What I’ve Got For You
You see, I’ve just created a new program called Beyond Picky Eating: How to change the cycle with your picky eater so that mealtime can be stress-free again. It’s specially designed for busy parents who are at a loss for what to do with their difficult eater.
Here’s the Transformation You Can Look Forward to With This Program
- Lower stress levels at home – especially at mealtime!
- Less worry about your child’s diet and health
- Lower the pressure for your child surrounding food, therefore opening up space for them to try new foods when they’re ready
- Prevent your child’s pickiness from snowballing into a bigger, more long-term problem
- Feel justified as a parent in what you’re doing to help your child
- Have more time for your own life and happiness (rather then spending all your energy on this problem!)
Here’s How the Program Works
- Private one-on-one phone calls to gain insight on what might be going on with your picky eater. You’ll learn about what you can do to change the cycle in your household to minimize the picky-problem. We'll discuss your child and your own situation and you'll get first-hand advice and create action steps for what you can do to help your child (and yourself!)
- Email support between sessions if you have any questions or concerns.
Take a deep breath. Things will be better at your dinner table soon!
Little Miss Picky -- Jacky, age 5